Spanish Fun for Kids
Flash cards set 4
Spanish Fun for Kids Flash Cards are a set of fun cards approximately 5x3 in size. There are sets 1, 2, 3, and I just added set 4. Each set of flash cards have forty Spanish words with their corresponding picture. Game ideas and recommendations are found along with the purchase of the cards. I have included here even more games/ideas that can be easily use with the cards.
The Spanish Fun for Kids flash cards can be use in many ways. Here are even more suggestions and ideas:
· Use them for learning new words in Spanish: Show the cards and have students repeat after
hearing the pronunciation.
· Make up a story game: Students get one or more cards depending on group size and make up a short story using the cards they have. If students are not fluent in Spanish they can make up the story in English but should use the Spanish words for the cards they have.
· Who has it game: For this game you will need just the picture part of the card. Give each student 3 or 4 cards depending on group size. Teacher ask the question: “¿quién tiene la peinilla?” (who has the comb?) The student that has the comb says: “yo tengo la peinilla” (I have the comb) This game is also good way to teach students how to say “I have” in Spanish.
· What do you see game: For this game you will also need just the picture part of the card. Teacher puts a card inside a box or a basket with a lid. Select a student to look inside the box or basket. Teacher ask: “¿que ves? (what do you see?) Student responds: “Veo la luna” ( I see the moon) These games are excellent for encouraging speech while reinforcing the new words.
· The hunting game: Again for this game only the picture part of the card is needed. Teacher place several cards all over the classroom. Have students go on a “hunt” to find as many cards as they can. (2 to 4 students could go at a time depending on group size or for better control of the group and game.) Students come back to where teacher and the rest of the group are and say and show what they found. Example: let’s say a student found the card that has the compass, student will say: “encontré una brújula” (I found a compass) This is also an excellent way to help students speak the target language.
To purchase Spanish Fun for Kids Flash Cards set 1 click here
To purchase Spanish Fun for Kids Flash Cards set 2 click here
To purchase Spanish Fun for Kids Flash Cards set 3 click here
To purchase Spanish Fun for Kids Flash Cards set 4 click here